Monday, January 21, 2013

Once in a BLUE Moon


  Blue is not my favorite color. 
I am not "true blue-blooded" as well.
I don't really know why, but the color gets me every time.
Every. Single. Time.


PUCCA! :>
This photo was taken years ago. Haha.
And I am wearing the 'free hugs' shirt from Kuya Jessie!! :D

It was supposed to be PURPLE. The label said it is PURPLE.
But it turned out to be BLUE.
I trusted you, label. And you tricked me. :(
( I liked the outcome tho. Haha)

BLUE sleeveless top, BLUE cardigan, BLUE jeans, AND BLUE - oh wait - PURPLE BAG.
RUINED IT ALL. *facepalm*


Purple does not want to be left behind. Haha.
Well, as you can see, purple is my favorite color.
It always finds its way to fit my everyday outfit.

Me wearing nothing purple only happens
ONCE IN A BLUE MOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment